Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I'm not completely new here, but I'm all shaky and nervous writing this post anyway lol.:) I used to have a username here last year but then I moved out on my own and no longer had internet for a long time. I'm 23 years old and I've had SA as far back as I remember. I don't feel like I've progressed very far at overcoming the disorder..although over the recent years, I'm gradually learning to accept and make peace with SA. Even if it might sound so obvious, I'm finally starting to realize that I don't have to wait till my SA is gone to enjoy the present moment and have a bit of peace inside myself..:) That being said, this disorder feels really lonely sometimes.. I've been longing again for a place where I can express myself and connect a bit with others..and even hopefully make friends..:) So thanks for reading.:) lol anyway, hi everyone!

·
Banned
728 Posts
Hi "rasberrykiwi", and welcome. Hopefully you will feel more comfortable after posting on the forums.

·
Banned
177,222 Posts
Hey rasberrykiwi welcome back. :)

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
Welcome, RaspberryKiwi! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.