Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, my name's alex, i'm 25 years old. i've been browsing through the forum from time to time but i guess this is my official hello, haha.

i've always been a more quiet introverted person since I was born but it didn't really affect me until I was around 13. Didn't help that I also grew up in a very chaotic household. I dropped out of uni, traveled throughout the states, and have worked as a cook/chef for two years and live on my own. might consider going back to complete my degree but it simply depends on how a feel in two years.

most stress i feel at work would always be from SA but it gets better after a while after ive been around the same people for a long time. a lot of the fear + paranoia of everyday events have disappeared somewhat over time but i still have many issues connecting with people and talking audibly consistently. i don't necessarily want to be an overnight extrovert, i am who i am, but i find it really encouraging to read some of the experiences here and hope to perhaps contribute and relate openly more to a lot of people here. cheers!

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Hi Alex!!!
u have got a nice name,one of my favourites....how r u doing??

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
M great m a little confident abt myself,i drove my two wheeler first time to my office in 11 months..m happy for it...

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, AKW006! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Alex, welcome to :sas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts