Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clever title, isn't it? :b

Anyway...I'm not even sure if I should be here. I've never actually been diagnosed with social anxiety, or anything for that matter, even though the possible social anxiety is not my only issue. I also have issues with severe depression, self-destructive tendencies (including self-harm), childhood abuse and dysfunctional family issues, occasional panic attacks...etc....:roll (I'm a member of the site PsychCentral for those other issues...lol)

I've dealt with the social issues for as long as I can remember, I guess that's why it's only been recently that I realized how much of a problem it is. I'm sure I'll make a long detailed post about why I suspect I have at least mild social anxiety, but I think this is just supposed to be an introduction post.

If it means anything, I found this site from the little "Social Anxiety Scale" quiz thing, which I scored a 96 on. That can't be good can it? :um

Aside from the issues, I'm an 18 year old competitive martial artist and musician. I've been told I'm very mature for my age, possibly due to some of my life experiences, but I still like to have fun and act like the typical idiot of my age group sometimes. :boogie

So yeah...I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting some awesome people here that understand, and I'm already starting to think that maybe I'm not alone. :clap :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Nemo39122 welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Nemo39122! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts