Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I joined last week. I just noticed this is where new people say hi. so hi lol. I'm 29 and live in CT. I've had social anxiety pretty much my whole life. I'm on medication and see a therapist regularly. I don't have many friends. The few friends that I do have, I rarely see anymore because they have significant others. And I don't think they understand what my life is like anyway. Or maybe I take things too personal. Anyway, I'm hoping to make some friends here.

·
MEAT POPSICLE
857 Posts
Welcome!

:wels Welcome! I am in Maine so we are only 3 hours apart! Cool. So I hope you make alot of friends in here, I know I have so far. And I have gotten alot of great advice from people! So ask alot of questions and listen to peoples advice!! :hug

Hi, I joined last week. I just noticed this is where new people say hi. so hi lol. I'm 29 and live in CT. I've had social anxiety pretty much my whole life. I'm on medication and see a therapist regularly. I don't have many friends. The few friends that I do have, I rarely see anymore because they have significant others. And I don't think they understand what my life is like anyway. Or maybe I take things too personal. Anyway, I'm hoping to make some friends here.

Reactions: jcp338

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
Welcome to SAS Jcp338!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
welcome, JCP338! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts