Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here too..

suffering from SAS since I was 17, 33 now..tried all sorts of treatments, but only the anti anxiety pills seem to keep me going, high end job and expert in hiding all symptoms: the shaking, the choking, the fear to faint, etc and then, apart from an occasional alcohol binge with some "friends", I just fall apart in the weekend: I freeze.

It's like I'm waiting for the moment that someone says: ok, dear, drop the act: lay down and never stand up again, game over.

Sorry I can't seem to post anything cheerful.

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
Hello Louise! Welcome to SAS!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

thx, yup, that's are flag..we're the capital country of Europe, but we still can't manage to form our own government almost 2 years after our elections :), even some countries in the Middle East are doing better

·
Registered
860 Posts
thx, yup, that's are flag..we're the capital country of Europe, but we still can't manage to form our own government almost 2 years after our elections :), even some countries in the Middle East are doing better
Where abouts in Belgium are you from?

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Louise77 welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Louise77! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Where abouts in Belgium are you from?
Flanders, living in the famous "museum"-city Bruges for about 12 years now, it's nice, close to the seashore, well everything's close here in fact.. I do have to travel a lot for work, been in Michigan in August and Nairobi in September. Quite stressful sometimes.. And U?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts