Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Don't really want to give to much away but I can give a lovely greeting :D and an intro. Always been a rather anxious (not just socially :afr) individual, socially shy and abit afraid of others judgement. Get down on myself quite abit in that regard. Trying to work on finding that inner confidence to not be so swayed by others negative judgement or perceived negative judgement.

Quite alot of experiences have made me abit more withdrawn over the years :). Picked on quite abit as a youth (every year there was always one to pick on me o_O). A family that is quite critical and fear of change/expect perfection which leads to me being very hard on myself especially when all I hear is what needs to be corrected.

Well that's my little intro. Thought this would be nice for alittle support but also a friend pointed me here also. It's not like it hinders me but how it makes me feel is what makes me have to peel myself off the floor of anxiousness and nerves/worried about messing up to get to where I need to go (prior to heading out to work). Sometimes I find I come home to grab a cookie or two :(. Sometimes I think I'm alittle stressed out too (aren't we all?) Getting there slowly but surely.

- ShyKara.

674 Posts
Welcome to SAS. Straight jacket size?

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey ShyKara35 welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all :-D.

As for the straight jacket question. If I keep living with this person any longer it's going to be medium please lol. Individual is driving me up the wall :bash "Why do I even bother?". One of the most narcissitic, insensitive people at the core of their ways. Just literally crazy making. They make no sense at all. I'm finding away out of this with my sanity intact.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, ShyKara35! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts