Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is the appropiate place to come for help and share my thoughts and ideas. I have been feeling really lonely, as if people don't want to open up to me, share what they feel, or put their trust in me. My sister has recently made me feel like I'm not normal. When we hang out with our cousin, she will bring up a subject openly in front of me and discuss it with my cousin. I have no clue what's going on. I feel I'm not important.

I'm losing my mind. i have dozens of thoughts surging in my mind that persuave me that I'm not normal. I tell myself that I will never talk to another being ever again because my thoughts and ideas do not matter. I just want to be aggressive so everyone knows how serious and strog my feelings are. I also want to tell them to go take a walk and leave me alone for ever. Because i never mattered before, why should u pretend that I matter now? Stop acting like you love me. Stop giving me false affection. Just leave me alone.

-_- I'm so exhausted thinking.

Someone talk to me and tell me it gets better.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi,

Sometimes when people don't open to you, you should try opening up to them first. If you share whatever feelings/thoughts ,people are naturally inclined to open up themselves.

It gets better if you want it to.

Cheers mate.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Michael Angelo welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, Michael Angelo! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.