Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Keep Frozen
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys, i'm getting over my social anxiety right now but i still go through it every now and then. Sometimes i still feel like i dont know what to say in social situations and my mind goes blank whenever im asked a question. Sometimes i feel like im such a boring person and thats why i never have anything to say. I find myself going through past conversations in my head and thinking about a million things i could have said to make the conversation more interesting. My heart also starts to race when i have to walk past a group of people i dont know and i feel like theyre all staring at me and i begin to feel awkward. This happens eveyonce in a while now and im becoming more social. I feel like ive come a long way and im changing for the better. I would love to help others who are experiencing the same things that i went through i feel like it would help me along the way too. Im a happy mellow easy going person sooo feel free to approach me, im not mean and i dont bite lol

·
Merry whatever
2,136 Posts
Hi Keep Frozen,
I, and a lot of us are in similar situations where we have taken strides to overcoming our social anxiety, but occasionally feel like we're relapsing, and beat ourselves up, wishing we said this or that.
Welcome to SAS! I'm sure you'll fit in great here. :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, KeepFrozen! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts