Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've lurked on here for quite awhile when I want to feel not as alone and I finally made an account.

Basically, I was bullied from K-8th grade pretty severely which totally screwed up my self esteem and friend making capacities. I had great friends in highschool but in uni I had some other anxiety problems...and now I'm a year out of uni, I'm doing grad school and working, which is great but I'm definitely feeling more lonely!

I've always been and still am a major introvert and the type of person who doesn't want many friends and I still don't but it would nice to have some friends and connections besides my family, so yeah, hello all!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Welcome. I hope we can help you feel more connected to people.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, BethZC! :)

·
Serial Killer
108 Posts
Hi Beth, I'm so sorry to hear that you were bullied that long! I was only bullied for a few months when I was in 7th grade but it felt like it was an eternity! I know how hard it is to get over SA when that happens to you. My advice is to not let those people get to you so easily. And think about it, they obviously had no life if they were too busy bothering you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts