Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My problems are nothing more than a sham. A mirage of my desperation. I'm not a famished, dirt-poor child in some third world country. My bratty issues amount to nothing.

I am a huge b****. I threw a tantrum for a part in the church Christmas play, attempted to correct my teacher during a spelling test, the list goes on and on. Things got better for everyone else in 4th grade, though. One brave soul began to bully the c*** out of me. I "spit" on another girl and got lunch suspension for it (I was later told she made it up). My teacher blamed me for being bullied, and she was correct. It's karma. I gave negativity, and it's my turn to receive it. It didn't get better with age. I moved before 8th grade began. At first, everyone tolerated me. Fortunately for them, they got to know the real me. Harassing toddlers playing laser tag. Throwing a lacrosse stick at the coach. Thankfully, everyone learned to ignore me and move on with their lives. I can't just talk to anyone. This message is on repeat in my mind. This is the way it has to be. Forever.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Hey GeometrySocks welcome! :)

I think you're bring too harsh on yourself. It isn't your fault that you got bullied.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, GeometrySucks! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts