Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i would come here to see if it can help me but after looking i noticed all the girls were getting all the massages and the guys not so much. I thought it was a website to help people not a dating website.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I dont think just the girls get attention. From what i see, everyone is accepted here. welcome chris.

·
Lost in time
86 Posts
I thought i would come here to see if it can help me but after looking i noticed all the girls were getting all the massages and the guys not so much. I thought it was a website to help people not a dating website.
:wels Chris!

:lol dating?! Nah, people are just selective. Some also hesitate to send a message. Never give up searching for what you want. Good luck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It might just be that the male:female ratio is a bit more skewed in a particular direction, but most sites, depending on the subject matter, are like that. I guess there are those who find this particular forum easier in establishing relationships, but don't let that deter you from participating. I don't know about you, but I just like to meet and talk to others that have some of the same issues that I do, and sometimes, yes relationships, in one aspect of the word or another, can form when commonalities are present. I'm sure the guys here get their fair share of replies, so don't give up...{{hugs}}}

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Chris1871! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts