Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Time Lord
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
XD
so, I didn't even really know that I had social anxiety until i stumbled across this site, but once I started reading some of the posts I was like "OMG, that sounds like me!"
so I guess I have it...:stu
I also have major depression, along with a nice little bundle of other personality disorders....so that's fun lol :no
I am actually more comfortable with strangers than with my friends half of the time
I have horrible phone-phobia (I can pick up the phone, but I can't call people)
I hope I can mett some lovely people on here who understand my situation
I'd love to talk to people, my msn is on my profile I think...or I can give it to people if they ask....but just as a warning, i am not very good at starting IM conversations...but I can try:)
anyhow...thanks!:D

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Michelle, welcome to :sas

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, IThinkIAmMe! :)

·
I Want To Believe!
102 Posts
hang in there!!!

Well, you have made a good decision finding a support group via internet. Having support from those that understand your situation is a valuable tool. I just found this web-site yesterday and i plan on continuing it, mainly because there is no support groups in my area, so i went to the internet and luckly me and you we both found this site. so, hang in there and may be you can find some real friends on this site that can give u advice and the support you need.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
:wels

1 - 13 of 13 Posts