Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I've been lurking this forum for a while now and thought it would be fun to join. This will be the first forum that I would probably stop lurking in and actually participate (maybe as long as SA doesn't get in the way).

Well, I guess I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Tacos (yes, just call me Tacos) and I've suffered from SA ever since the day I was born. I was always shy and quiet and nobody wanted to be my friend because of that. I love tacos and I love Gir. The End.

Well, that's my whole life in a nutshell. Hope to make lots of friends here. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi

Hi Tacos. Thanks for replying to my post. I pretty much acted the same way with forums and this is the first forum I want to try to participate in too. Try not to let your SA prevent you from participating! And the last part is that a reference to Invader Zim?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Tacos, I like your name. I'm not big on participating on forums, but this one is an exception--the people here actually understand me. I was always shy and quiet too.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Tacos. Thanks for replying to my post. I pretty much acted the same way with forums and this is the first forum I want to try to participate in too. Try not to let your SA prevent you from participating! And the last part is that a reference to Invader Zim?
Hey Roxanne. Thanks for the encouraging words. :) I'll definitely participate more because this forum has a lot of nice people that I can relate to. And yes, the last part is from Invader Zim. I love that show.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Tacos welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, Tacos! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts