Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
nothing
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new here.
I have struggled with SA for all 23 years of my life. Only now have I been able to place the label of SA when I was googling "lonely" blah blah or something just as pathetic.

I have a problems with making friends, keeping friends, and finding dates. It's not just I think my SA is hand in hand with low self-esteem.

However, I am in nursing school now, and I feel like it has changed me dramatically, when I am in my nursing role, it's like I am a totally different person, if only that person would influence the rest of my life.

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
Hi Beansly and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Is it ok if I go right ahead and assume you are the rabbit in your avitar? :p

Welcome from a person who has yet to stray too far out of the newby pen :)

·
nothing
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol thanks! It combines 2 of my favorite thing, bunnies and gaming. :D

·
nothing
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a lot of "used to's" I used to be really, really into World of Warcraft but I can't afford a monthly sub, and I used to play a lot of xbox 360 games but it was my brother's and he moved last month, :( lol.

To satisfy my gaming need I have started playing Lord of the Rings Online. I like it so far.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I've been thinking of trying it; how's the F2P model working for it though?
I'm afraid it might have turned it into a bit of a "We make the grass greener so you pay for it", affair.

·
nothing
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I'm cheap, cheap, cheap. I got by playing WoW for many years on other's accounts (brothers, brothers friends I flirted into giving me their info ect..)

So I will do my best to never buy a single thing, I just started, like I'm only level 4 or 5 right now, so I don't know yet. :) It's a slow start while I'm in school.

·
nothing
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have never seen that movie but I have always wanted too! How so? lol

·
nothing
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Greatest. Scene. Ever.

omg, I am crying from laughing. That is a good rendition of me.

I think I will put that link in my signature. lol

·
Registered
654 Posts
I can see it now.

Its a cross between that scene in Dude Where's My Car where they touch the dogs pipe, and the Rabbit scene in Monty Python; only instead of a pipe it's a controller, haha.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Colleen, welcome to :sas

·
nothing
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.