Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
the hermit
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Like it says in my signature, I'm Hannah, I'm 22 years old, and I'm a college student. I'm attending Fitchburg State College in Fitchburg, MA, I'm majoring in English, and I'll be graduating next May. After I graduate, I plan to try to get a job writing for a newspaper.

I've known that I have SA since I was 18, when I first read about it online. Before then, I didn't even know that SA existed, and I figured that my social issues were related to my Asperger's Syndrome (which they are, of course, but they're also a condition in and of themselves, since I do have SA).

My SA has gotten so bad lately that I'm skipping classes, which is something that I haven't done since the '05-'06 school year, when I was a freshman in college. I really hope I can get some support from everyone on here. I can't even tell you how much I need support right now.

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Welcome Hannah, we are all here to help you the best we can and hopefully towards progress! Also sure you can help a lot of us as well. Don't be afraid to drop by the chat room either if you feel like it.

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey Hannah! :wel You'll find great support here, as the poster above mentioned. ^.^

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Hannah, welcome to :sas

·
ISFJ
1,473 Posts
Welcome Hannah. Not to be a creeper, but I love your name.

Welcome to the forum, we're always here to help!
~Peace~

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, FearGripsMe! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts