Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been avoiding joining this forum because i'm not sure i belong here. but everytime i do a google search about myself this forum comes up. i dont know if i have social anxiety or self esteem so low that i can't function socially? i keep saying to myself if i looked how i wanted to look people would like me and i would go far in life... is that social anxiety? or something else.. i actually like being social and would love to be social.. but i'm pretty much a social reject..people just dont like me.. and i dont know why .. i just want to feel normal.. i just want to be normal and happy like everyone else.

·
Banned
165 Posts
Welcome SAS Comrade!
:wels

·
Registered
438 Posts
welcome to the forum, i guess you could say so yes, dont worry. just because you have registered doesnt mean that you have been diagnosed or anything, just read, or post your problems and people will try to help and support you.
I for one, have the same problem as you, regarding looks.

·
Banned
961 Posts
welcome to the forum :)

·
Banned
165 Posts
welcome to the forum, i guess you could say so yes, dont worry. just because you have registered doesnt mean that you have been diagnosed or anything, just read, or post your problems and people will try to help and support you.
I for one, have the same problem as you, regarding looks.
Being a vampire doesn't help ;)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey myroomiswhite welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, MyRoomIsWhite! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts