Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there my name is Marcelo, I found this forum months ago and just by now decided to post, to share experience here. About an year ago I was able to handle my SAS althoug it hurted quite often. Now I came to a moment of hard social withdrawl, just triyng to keep working but getting troubles with lack of empathic comunication.
Most of the people is quite assertive and outgoing, and it´s a hard time for us as I think most of you are very sensible and kind of fleumatic.
I am very linked to music, so strong that it can make me move out or jump within the broken heart . Used to play chess, play guitar, ride bike, do bodybuilding, play videogames, take some drinks and even go out to dance once in a while. Was often looking for a way to make money, looking for a travel, very linked to my family. Now seems good things in life are way in the past.
I think my SAS is very linked to Atention Defcit:sus, since I get pretty better on stimulants, but it seems to have a cost. More assertiveness but some lack of flexibility. The last year lost my dad, and failed at the tests to med school, and it shaked me a lot. Since than I keep trying but am prety often thinking in my illness and waiting for the medicine that fits best. Mirtazapine gives some relief but gets mind foggy. Ritalin seems to help a lot but as said not best empathogen. Will insist with my doctor to prescribe PARNATE and get my life back. Also when mind is not foggy, reading some stuff on Neurolinguistics seem a way to go. Hope you all do well and we can help ourselves. Indgo hugs !;)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Marcelo, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, MarceloGN! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts