Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there :D,
I haven't been diagnosed with SAD yet.. my GP referred me to a psych at an Anxiety Disorder Centre.. and I'm nervous just writing this post.. so hopefully I belong enough to be a member! (I'm not sure if "hopefully" is the right word.. but you get me). :roll
Here's a little bit about myself just quickly-
I'm 20, Australian, and I have had bipolar disorder since I was 14. That's when I was diagnosed, at least. I'm unemployed, not studying and finding it difficult to leave the house alone. I live with my boyfriend of 3 years and I am so, so, SO keen to get my life started.
I'm interested in cooking, sleeping, artsy type things and vintage stuff that you know you have no where to put but they're just too darn funky not to buy.
So if you'd like to be friends or converse in a deep or utterly shallow (yet sincere) fashion, I'd love to hear from you. I have too little friends!
<3

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Swing! :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
There's more to come.....stick around and get to know us all :yes.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey swing, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
millenniumman75- thank you- I will! :D

and thanks to you too, ToadLicker :D. By the way, you must have a thing for M&Ms yes?
either that or Mars has found a pretty good spot for product placement- picking up on all the emotional eaters. hee hee. ;)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Another Aussie! Welcome :)

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
Hi there and welcome!

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel