Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I have severe social anxiety. I just need to be able to talk to people who understand what SA feels like. Im also at a very painful phase of my life. I am thinking about leaving my dream job, the job that I love and which Im no longer sure about being able to do because of SA. Did u know SA is called the illness of missed opportunities? Now I know why they call it that.

·
Registered
154,231 Posts
Welcome, Agatha! :)

·
Banned
177,222 Posts
Hey agatha :wel

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hi there. I have severe social anxiety. I just need to be able to talk to people who understand what SA feels like. Im also at a very painful phase of my life. I am thinking about leaving my dream job, the job that I love and which Im no longer sure about being able to do because of SA. Did u know SA is called the illness of missed opportunities? Now I know why they call it that.
WOW, that is so ****ing true...its so simple yet its defines my situation perfectly and now i love you for saying it lol just kiddin but 1 question, who do you know calls it that? ive never heard of ppl knowing the part i bolded

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Jurexic5, this is in answer to ur question about why my dream job is causing me anxiety. Simple. It is a job which requires a lot of interaction with people. I am surrounded by people all the time. I suffer some but I still love it. Its what I wanted to do ever since I was a kid. I don't want to leave. I've studied a lot and worked very hard to get here. Its painful to talk about this so I guess I won't be talking about it any more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.