Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Rachel and I have been dealing with S.A.D for a little over 15 years!! Its been a long hard road dealing with and telling people about my issue! I havent had any real friends in years other then the few I have met online and talk to on the phone on a regular basis!!

I dont go out of the house often except for Drs appointments, my own Drs dont know how to deal with me :afr I know what caused this but I dont know how to fix the issue :no When I was 16 I got preggo, thats when everything started and it just got worse after my daughter was born 6 weeks early then passing at 4 months......she never came home from the hospital!! Things have gotten worse over the years!!

I am married and have two wonderful boys BUT its causing strain since I dont want to leave the house :um EVER!!

This isnt my only issue, I also have OCD which makes things 1000x worse to deal with every day things!! I see something out of place and I cant sit still till I fix, clean or put said thing away..........it sucks so bad sometimes and I annoy my hubby with my crazy antics!!

I look forward to talking with y'all and maybe figure out some things to help me get out of this dang apartment with out having an anxiety attack !!!

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

You're not the only one with OCD. It's fairly common around here. I have serious OCD issues to go along with my severe SA just like you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the welcome :boogie

Its nice to know Im not alone with this!! I have been looking for a long time for a group like this since all the other forums I have joined I feel as if I just dont belong!!!

:wel

You're not the only one with OCD. It's fairly common around here. I have serious OCD issues to go along with my severe SA just like you.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Rachel :wels

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, LostInMyOwnWorld! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts