Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to fix this SAD ****.

In the last 10 years I have stopped drinking, been on prozac, paxil, effexor, started drinking again, cymbalta, stopped drinking 2 years ago and on lexapro now.

The thing I can tell has changed me most from taking these hyped up drugs is emotional numbness. And that is what has made the SAD somewhat liveable...but leaves so much to be desired. I have taken mild stimulants and I feel exactly like I want to. I can talk and get this...ENJOY IT, complement people who I want to, be more assertive, etc.

I have read a LOT about Parnate tonight...very, very much positive and very little negative. Also, I like the idea of a possible stimulant effect. I need to try this out.

I have a feeling that one of the hardest parts will be not taking lexapro for 2 weeks before using Parnate. I dont care about the food restrictions or anything else. If it will get rid of the SAD, I will be in heaven.

I am so sick of living with this. Do family practice MD's usually prescribe this? If mine doesnt, I will find a doc that does.

· Banned
177,635 Posts
Hey klopper22 welcome. :)

· Registered
146,605 Posts
Welcome, Klopper22! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.