Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My name is Greg. I've been fighting or rather been beaten up by anxiety ever since I can remember. I started to make some headway last year, when I began seeing a therapist and my gp prescribed me zoloft, but things have changed in my life and I feel lower than ever. I lost my job recently and with that I also lost my health insurance (cobra was an option but I couldn't afford it), so now I'm just tucked away in my room everyday, slowly depleting my savings. I don't know how to rebuild and I'm more nervous than ever when I leave the house. I really just want to get better and not worry so much. Sorry for being so melodramatic in this intro, I definitely would not be so open if this wasn't me typing my feeling and I was forced to actually say them.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Greg, welcome to :sas

·
Banned
728 Posts
Welcome to the forums greg. I'm sure you will feel better now you have joined the forums.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

@downbutnotout - I do feel better that I found this community, it makes me feel a little less disconnected.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, Sleepless! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Greg,
I'm new to this forum too. I tried Paxil and it did help but with side effects I stopped taking it. It feels like you're never gonna get better but just take it day by day.

·
Registered
87 Posts
hi greg!!
and welcome to sas :D
i'm new here too and i'm really sorry to hear about your situation

1 - 10 of 10 Posts