Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys n gals, hows everybody? i just joined today, i have visited this site a few times before but never registered because.... well i am a lazy :b. But it feels good to register now, finally i can talk about my problems with people who have been through or are going through what i am going though and maybe contribute in the forum.

So I am 24 years old, from England, i was diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder and Bi Polar... though i have a hard time accepting i am Bi Polar :no, but hey what you gonna do? :roll

·
MEAT POPSICLE
857 Posts
Welcome

:D Welcome! Hope you find alot of good advcie in here and ask alot of questions too!

hey guys n gals, hows everybody? i just joined today, i have visited this site a few times before but never registered because.... well i am a lazy :b. But it feels good to register now, finally i can talk about my problems with people who have been through or are going through what i am going though and maybe contribute in the forum.

So I am 24 years old, from England, i was diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder and Bi Polar... though i have a hard time accepting i am Bi Polar :no, but hey what you gonna do? :roll

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, QuietAlley! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey quietalley welcome. :hyper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts