Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks and finally decided to join. So, I have social anxiety. It's just really difficult to me to talk to people, I never get into conversations, talking to another person is just fine, add another person and it's getting really difficult. Add another and I'm lost. Normally I'm shy and very quiet. I have a very low self-esteem and I'm very depressed a lot. I don't have many friends to hang out with either. Never had a girlfriend. I try to think that nobody is perfect and that everybody is different. Obviously it's true but then again, usually I'm very obsessed with everything to be perfect, and sometimes I'm really afraid that everybody is going to look down on me just because I don't follow every single norm in life. But visitng this forum makes me feel better about myself! Because it's so relieving to know that there are others who feel the same! :) It usually happens, sometimes I feel really good about myself but then I return to school, spend my weekends all alone and start to think I'm worthless again. :(

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, TheNarrator! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey The Narrator welcome. :hyper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.