Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Although I been hanging out on the SAS forum for quite some time, I finally decided to make an account in hopes of getting some help and advice and gaining some friends here in this forum. Hopefully this experience can take over the summer blues that I'm going through right now. :)

Quick Bio:
I'm a 16 year old guy living in Los Angeles and an incoming high school junior. Been out of the closet since Feb. 14, 2014 & I'm an INFJ if anyone is into the Myers Briggs Type Indicator.

Me Right Now:
Right now I feel very lonely now that I don't get to see or talk to my 3 friends. Recently they haven't responded to any of the text that I sent to them and I feel like I'm getting abandoned for the fact that I've never had people that were ever so close to me. And lastly I'm currently struggling to move on from my relationship/friendship from my ex boyfriend/friend and the reason is that I'm kinda jealous that he has a social life and feel that he never cared about me and never felt the need to include me into his life. :'(

Well this was kinda a long one for someone new. Well once again hi to everyone. :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
welcome to SAS!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, GoldenGale! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts