Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, this is my first post here, I thought I'd introduce myself. I suffer from severe social anxiety, panic disorder, agoraphobia and the occasional bouts of depression that result from those disorders. I'm 25 years old and live with my father, and have basically become a total recluse. Lately I've been struggling with derealization and severe, seemingly pointless panic. I'd avoided support groups and forums because I never believed anyone could truly help me besides myself, but I've gotten so sick of being sick that I'm here to try something new. Hopefully I can gain some insight on what it is that keeps me down and learn some tricks for dealing with it.

I've always believed that casual, but interesting conversation can be very therapudic as well, so feel free to start a conversation with me if you'd just like to talk. I'm very interested in music (particularly metal, playing guitar, and sports (mostly hockey). I look forward to sharing with all of you and hope that I might be able to help and add to the conversation.

Thanks for reading,
Sam

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, I'm also new in this forum, and I feel more or less like you, let's hope this place will be helpful finding ways to improve ourselves.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, BrotherInTheWind! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts