Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I just discovered this site today while doing a search for support groups for SAD. Sometimes I get so caught up in my own personal situation that I forget that there are other people out there that are going through the same thing I am. Im looking forward to beiing able to chat with everyone about our common problem. SAD to me is like being in a trap of my own creation. Ive always had varying degrees of SAD but in the past year or so its taken a turn for the worse. I get this intense pressure in my chest and my thoughts are all over the place when I try to talk with people. Its hard to focus and construct a good conversation when all I can think about is my anxiety and "Whats wrong with me". I wish you all well in your fight with SAD....I know that we all need all the encouragement we can get.:)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Jadarad, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Jadarad! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Hated by all females
539 Posts
Welcome, I know it surprised me when I found this site. For once it was a pleasant surprise :)

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Many grains of sand, make a sturdy glass wall.

Welcome to S.A.S. I was also surprised to find a website like this. It seemed to good to be true.

·
:No Worries:
182 Posts
Welcome to SAS, its a great community!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts