Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my name is Jake. I really don't know whats going on with my head. It honestly feels like there is two people in there talking. I have to talk to my self to do anything, and as you can imagine i'm very slow. I honestly don't know how to act like a teenager ever one just has fun and talk to each other but I feel as if everything is worthless. I Don't know how to hold a conversation cause im too focus on trying to find something i do wrong or say wrong. I can not figure what is wrong with me. I have very very bad anxiety and it is consuming me and I can't get it out. Sometimes I feel like i'm in a whole different body. Im only 16 and I really am going psycho.
I feel like the whole world is on my shoulders.
Im so stressed that Im balding.
And to be honest, I do somehow get friends and some girlfriends. But i just feel i have an attractive outside but inside im confused and I dont know whats going on. Help me please im going crazy

·
Registered
322 Posts
Have you seen a doctor yet? Getting diagnosed is THE most important thing. It is the first step to overcoming your problems. Get diagnosed, tell one of your parents if you can, I told my mum just by sending an email to her, you can find a thread I wrote about it on here if you look. I was really nervous but I just clicked the send button because I knew it was what I had to do if I ever wanted to get better.

I also recommend the Feeling Good Handbook (you can download it as a torrent if you don't have a credit card or whatever) and Overcoming Social Anxiety Step by Step by Dr Thomas Richards which you can also get as a torrent if you have to.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Jake, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Yelawolf! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts