Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I thought I was the only one who had social anxiety, I have been a freshman in High School and like no one has social anxiety in every class I have, everyone does their presentations so great while mine fails I shake, become nervous feet start shaking can't talk so I always have to do it after school when no ones there. Is there a way to get rid of this completely ridiculous anxiety. I get it every day my parents drop me off of school and I hate just walking to class, and I have friends but now I have became a quiet person most of my friends joined other groups and ignore me, sometimes I walk alone because I only have 2 friends which don't really care about me especially when I talk they ignore me.

I'm quiet in class because there's no on I know in some classes and it looks like I can't fit in. I have bad grades because I avoid alot of stuff even taking a test it hell for me and getting up to turn it in, in class.

I think my social anxiety started when I started going on the computer like every day to make money I did manage to make 5000.00 but it's been over 2 years I use to hang out with my friends in middle school all the time now everything vanished no one likes me and it''s true sometimes I try talking to them and they ignore or say why are you here go away ******. Even though I never did anything.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Cerda :wels

·
Registered
38 Posts
welcome

welcome to the board, cerda:wel

hope you enjoy and get support on here!

TC

:hide

aloneasusual

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hello and welcome.

I remember my best friend in middle school all of a sudden just started ignoring me and every time I tried to talk to him he would give me this irritated look and avoided me. I never did find out why and I saw him almost every day for the next 5 years. I guess he just doesn't forgive people easily and also too proud to admit that he went overboard with shutting me out completely for 5 years. I don't know where I'm going with that, but I did end up making other friends. So... I hope you meet some better and friendlier people soon!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Cerda! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts