Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm jr and i'm a filipino. Not really good with English since it is not my native tongue. So i'm here at SA because i was interested here. I was originally searching for a breakup forum because i needed to make friends in order to move on with my breakup. I don't really have any good friends who care about me at all. They are just there when they need me, mostly at school, given the fact that i'm one of the smartest at school when it comes to VB.net programming. Still struggling over a recent breakup i guess. I just need friends who i can talk to. Plus it is very uncommon of people of my kind to exist here in the philippines, and that what makes me to be always alone.

I'm a techy kind of guy who enjoys a good conversation when it comes to gadgets, technology and stuff. When i was a little younger, i had a hobby of hacking games i played, such as scripting pokemon games, editing other games data and other stuff.

I just needed friends, I want to move on from my recent breakup (although i valued the girl so much and was really hurt to let her go), I want someone to discuss my programming ideas with and maybe with my past gaming hobby.

I had this problem, it was the caused of my breakup. I really don't know how to love a person. Maybe because i grew up without a mother and i'm stuck with my very strict army disciplinarian father.

I can't feel love, but i can feel value. I can feel happiness or whatever other emotions. But i can't feel love.

Also when i was a kid. I suffered from minimal hydrocephalus. I think it damage my brain and the result is : I can never understand hard math, even highschool algebra i can't understand. I can forget easily, short term memory loss i guess. I can't feel love, although i really miss my ex.

Thanks for reading my story. There's alot more. I really want to make friends. I'm always alone at school nor do i have my own peers.

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, jruyph! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Jesus, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for. If you need some one to talk to about (insert topic), feel free to msg me at any time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts