Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. So after spending a week just lurking around on here, I figured I'd give it a shot and join. I actually chose today to join because, a few hours ago, I had a panic attack in a clothing store. Seriously, why does there have to be 20 attendants when there are only 2 customers in the store? I have a hard enough time dealing with one salesperson approaching me, let alone 20!

Anyways, I'm really glad to find a community here who knows exactly what I'm going through. I really want to get rid of this anxiety because I feel like I've spent the last few years of my life under a rock. I refuse to spend anymore time digging myself deeper!

·
Banned
5,875 Posts
I feel like I've spent the last few years of my life under a rock.
I know the exact feeling. I'm trying to crawl out from under my own rock right now. (ok, that sounds kind of weird but you know what I mean) And I agree that clothing stores freaking suck.

Anyways, welcome to SAS :) You'll find a lot of supportive and compassionate people here.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, MyVelouria! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey MyVelouria, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome! Tell me about it, I hate going into stores where the sales clerks are hovering - always makes me feel like they think I'm going to steal something and sometimes I do impulsive buying just to show them that I'm not a bad person. Sales people must love me :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts