Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi folks
just a short note to say hi and introduce myself - my name's rob and i'm scared of people, i think! i hate social situations because they make me feel awkward and uncomfortable - i get stressed out talking to people 'cos i think they're judging me unkindly, i have to plan my conversations so i don't run out of things to say and god forbid i end up alone with a girl - i might just pass out with fear!!
seriously though, i make light of it all but i'm really unhappy and i'm hoping that spending time with you guys will help me sort myself out, so you're probably going to be hearing a lot from me in future
that's it for now, but hope to talk soon
rob

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Rob, welcome to :sas

·
Banned
3,567 Posts
:wel

Look forward to seeing you around.

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
Welcome Rob? I'm guessing you're in the UK? or am i wrong?

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hi Rob,

My name is robb too.

Welcome with open arms:yay. heheehee

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Nebush! :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Rob! I can totally relate. I'm always fretting over social situations and planning them out and analyzing all the awful possibilities before they even happen (if they even happen). I hope interacting at SAS helps you! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow, thanks guys - i'm just overwhelmed so many people made the effort to reply to my first post - i look forward to chatting some more in the future - together, we can crack this!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts