Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. My name's Sean. Without trying to bore you with my story too much lol, I've been living with social anxiety well, for as long as I can remember now. I have self-esteem issues and I constantly worry what other people are thinking, even just typing this post here, I have to go back and re-read what I write in case I come off looking like an idiot. This has led to me suffering from depression for the last 2 and a half years. I've always been kinda shy and withdrawn, but over the past few months this has gotten worse and worse, to the point where I won't even leave the house for days. My social anxiety has kept me from forming close friendships in the real world. I had friends back in school, but it always got to a point where we just grew apart from each other and went our separate ways because they wanted to live dangerously while I always preferred to just sit on the sidelines rather than fall in with the wrong crowd. Anyway, this looks like a cool place. I look forward to posting here.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Sean, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Revan! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you to those who welcomed me. Appreciate it ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts