Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I was browsing round the forum and thought I'd say hello! I'm 23 and have experienced social anxiety, general anxiety, depression and panic since I was a teenager. I'm taking things one day at a time, I'm taking lexapro and seeing a psychologist. I'm doing my best to keep positive though I feel I've missed out on too many opportunites in my life. I'm feelin a bit lost and all over the place today so thought I'd seek a bit of cyber support :blank

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey honeybun :wels

·
Registered
177 Posts
totally understand where you're coming from. Regrets about the past is really debilitating i know, but let a hopeful future trump that. That's what I'm trying to do *sigh*

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, Honeybun! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks people, *catches cyber support, falls over* Its reassuring to read about other peoples experiences on this site... its amazing how common it is. I'll post my progress now and again. Heres to happiness and successful recoveries.:yes

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wish was your age

I wish was your age when I found out I might have SAD, I'm now 34 and when I look back on my life it makes me SAD to think on everything I missed out on. I think the key for me I think is to look forward. Well, Good luck to you.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi honeybun :wel

yeah ions462 forward is the key. There's no sense feeling about tomorrows when they become yesterdays the same as we do our current past. At least we still have a chance for them to be different. Assuming one hasn't givin up hope. I see-saw sometimes but still have glimmers of hope. Haven't tried everything that can be tried yet & new things appear all the time. ...Rise & shine it's a brand new day. cock-a-doodle doo :b

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts