Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my story... basically around a year ago I decided to leave my house straight out of a very caring hispanice household and they were extremely heart broken. I went to a place where I was surrounded by plenty of horrible situations where I felt like everyone was smarter than me but I drank to take negative thoughts about myself away. After drinking during the week and every weekend for the past year I feel like I have loss complete sight of myself and there's no way to find myself. No, I will not turn to god and I will not get into a pointless discussion as to why I won't. I just don't really know what to do with myself at this point. I've moved somewhere new on my own and really don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing. When around people I become quiet and awkward because I feel like i'm going to mess up, say something wrong and scare everyone away. I always feel like people think I'm strange and because of these thoughts I always act horribly in social situations. Thanks for lending your ears.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Reckoner91 welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, Reckoner91! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts