Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm pretty sure I suffer from a form of Social Anxiety but have never really been formally diagnosed. It used to affect my daily life to a greater extent but it still flairs up once and a while. This place looks like a great place to give and get advice alike.
Anyways that isn't all there is to know about me but I'm not sure what to add.
Oh and anyone who knows what my username references gets major props.

·
gnomely
228 Posts
Welcome, TimeIsAllAround! :)

I think you'll like it here, it is a very supportive place.

As far as what your username references...I must admit that I had to do a Google search, but I believe it is referring to a song by Regina Spektor? I love the line, "Leaves become most beautiful when they're about to die".

Even if I haven't found the correct reference, I've at least found a new musical artist to admire: thank you!

Also, I think it's a very common experience to have undiagnosed SA. The very nature of it, makes it difficult to seek/obtain a diagnosis/treatment professionally.

:wels

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Yes that is the correct reference and Regina Spektor is an amazing singer/songwriter/pianist. You should definitely check out her music.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey TimeisAllAround welcome. :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, TimeIsAllAround! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Still Running
387 Posts
Hey timesallaround, I'm gonna look up Regina Spektor myself. I like taking in new music when I can.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah Better is a great song. It's currently my ringtone. A few of my favorites lately have been..
"Human of the Year"
"The Wallet"
There are just so many good songs by her I can't choose a favorite. A lot of her songs sound different style/genre wise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts