Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The baddest in the game
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola, hope everyone is doing great today, im Chris, im 17, and i live in tennessee, i just joined this site and i wanted to introduce myself

here is a little bit about myself. I'l try to keep it short lol

Well i lived in florida until i was 16, i was always very quiet and shy, but i never thought it could have been social anxiety, after my 10th grade year in high school, i moved to Tennessee, and after being there a few months i saw that i had social anxiety, i switched to home schooling that year sense i could not handle school anymore, for some reason my social anxiety has gotten worse after i moved. now its really annoying as i get scared for no reason when leaving the house some days.

currently im trying to become a more social and outgoing person, i dont have any friends, so im trying to make some, im really talkative and social on the internet though lol

i would love to make some good friends on here, i love to chat so if anyone ever wants to talk feel free to message me anytime, it would be great to talk to some people who can relate to the whole social anxiety thing, or anything else you want to talk about, lol

anyways i hope i did not bore you with my long message, lol,

- Peace Out

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
Hello Chris! I'm Jasmine, 19, Maryland, and I'll be your friend. :yes Welcome!

·
The baddest in the game
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the welcome, you guys are so nice

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, PolarDude18! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts