Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been browsing through SAS forums for a few weeks now and decided to finally make an account!

I don't think I have a form of Social Anxiety (I might have a few years ago), but I still definetely have a problem with talking to girls :(
The ironic thing is that this year I'm moving to a senior school which the ratio of girls to boys is roughly 2:1! :'(

Not only that, but I also am a bit introverted (I enjoy staying at home, hate going outside, enjoy solitude and hate/love attention).

During my first two years of highschool I was bullied constantly and was the 'loner' of he class. I absolutely had no friends in my class in year 7 and either sat alone or wait for an annoyed student to sit next to me (low supply of chairs I guess). However, I like to think I've changed now, I have more friends and can talk to people a lot more easily.

I have two friends coming with me to this new school and a couple of students from my school, but 99.9% of the rest of students will be those who I don't know. Anyone can give me tips on how to be more confident, easily talk to girls and making some friends so I won't be lonered? (My friends are doing completely different subjects compared to me).

·
Sloth King
1,828 Posts
Welcome Captain Price (good, good name!)
I'm glad to see that you made some progress and have made the step to join this site to make more progress! :)

(oh and don't worry, in my course the ratio is about 3:1 :p)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Captain Price (good, good name!)
I'm glad to see that you made some progress and have made the step to join this site to make more progress! :)

(oh and don't worry, in my course the ratio is about 3:1 :p)
That is worse :D

Thanks for the compliment!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey CaptainPrice welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, CaptainPrice! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts