- 21 years old, male
- was always shy towards new people as a child
- wasn't very social in big gatherings
- did manage to make friends in high school
- started thinking about this problem of mine more and more
- after high school didn't really do much for a year
- didn't hang out much, spent alot of time alone
- just started feeling out of place in gatherings
- started hanging out with friends again and noticed i've changed... always felt like it was harder for me to socialize, but this time it's a lot worse.. just thinking about it all the time
- want to change, don't know where to start... just procastinating things that needs to be done i guess as well as lack of opportunity even though i was in college..
- was in college, i just got put on academic probation due to my poor grades which i blame on my depression due to social anxiety... at the end of that day it is on me though..

that's the basic on me, don't want to get into too much deets... how's it going guys? what's up with you guys?

·
- Earthling -
68 Posts
Why hello there, littleturtle. Welcome to SAS. I, myself, was on academic probation due to depression, as well, so you're not alone. I found this wonderful supporting haven of a website just today, and I'm thankful. ^^

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tryna get excited for christmas... thanks for the grettings guys... how's life in alberta skipdj^? heard the oil rigs pay nice there..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's funny.. we all suffer from this "thing".. meaning we should all somewhat understand each other. what would happen if we're all put in the same room? makes you wonder.. lol.. thanks for the greetings again guys.. appreciate it

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
I think we would all laugh at each other n abt how much creepy we are n whats exactly we felt on some situation lol..what if we all have been told to host a program??

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey littleturle welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, LittleTurtle! :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think we would all laugh at each other n abt how much creepy we are n whats exactly we felt on some situation lol..what if we all have been told to host a program??
I think we would benefit from seeing so many other people with the same problem. Kinda like seeing yourself from the outside looking in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts