Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im new here. im matt, 19, and live in the Boston area. I've never really done anything like this before (posting to a forum), but ill give it a try as everyone seems pretty chill.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, means alot...so
basically i've had this condition for as long as i can remember, nothings getting better as i've got older at all. I used to live on Long Island, and when i was younger i did have a solid, though small, group of friends even though i kinda knew that at times i didn't fit in for watever reason. I moved up to MASS when i was 12 and things defintely went downhill fast. I was a mess in high school for sure, but survived somehow and now im in college, a time i thought things would change, but haven't at all. I actually transfered in the middle of last year and now im closer to home at a relatively small school.
Basically, I feel trapped here. Since its a pretty small school, you walk by the same people all the time and i do acknowledge people from class and stuff but nothing more or less. I seriously think everyones always talking **** about me at lunch, in the caf, dorms, everywhere. No one ever tries to understand me and everyones wicked judgemental here. My roomate is definitely a cool very social kid (plays guitar, skates,new chick in the room everyday) but the more time i spend with him im finding out hes extremely judgemental of people, like right now he's been talking on the phone for over an hour to a friend just ****ting on everyone he meets on campus, not even kidding. And i feel that everytime his friends are in the room and i leave for class, they jus talk crap bout me nonstop, sucks. Seriously this ****s getting old, im probably the most mis-understood person anywhere. anyway, i kno this is long thanks for reading guys means alot for sure, jus at a loss as to wat to do at this point.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, MattG! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Matt, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello Matt - welcome to the forum!