Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have joined forums before and these sort of posts are far from my strong point so bear with me :) .

Im 17, and I suffered from social anxiety from 13 to the present day. However in the last year or so I have been more open with people and met and acquainted/befriended a lot more people. It healed so much so that I was able to actually ask a girl out! We are now going out for 3 months. However the anxiety and depression I suffered in my early teenage years does creep back quite often. I try to put a brave face on things but I am noticeably quiet during these periods.

Quite recently these periods of depression and anxiety have increased to near the levels they were, I was a guest just browsing this site back then and it helped me a lot! So I have decided to take it one step further today and join.

I may not be the worst case of anxiety on this forum but I hope joining now may help me by sharing and advising people in similar situations. In turn may help me from sinking further.

Thanks all :)

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Hey there and welcome to the site - I wouldn't worry about how bad you have SA everyone is welcome here and some like to hang out here as they like the community. I hope that you can make some use of the site and hopefully get yourself back on track.

all the best
J.x

·
Regretful still.
1,595 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your successes over SA! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey John2727 welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, John2727! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts