Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chandigarh, India
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
weather outside is good.

Pretty overcast outside.. Nice pleasant winds going on.. But inside, everything is bad.. Except for some hope.. That everything will be awesome once again..

·
Chandigarh, India
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nothing really these days.. Just negativity and crap in my head.. Frustrated, angry with my life..
I have my exam after 3 days and I am not prepared at all.. I am really anxious.. The problem is I cannot study at all with all these feelings of lonliness And helplessness.. And my parents also don't understand.. I really don't know if I'll able to pass the exams or not

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nothing really these days.. Just negativity and crap in my head.. Frustrated, angry with my life..
I have my exam after 3 days and I am not prepared at all.. I am really anxious.. The problem is I cannot study at all with all these feelings of lonliness And helplessness.. And my parents also don't understand.. I really don't know if I'll able to pass the exams or not
I have an exam on tuesday but no matter how much I study I still seem unprepared.I can really relate. Just give it your best shot. Stop trying to imagine the worst case scenario and start focusing on what can be done in these three days. There's still time to make amends. Believe in yourself.Btw what exam is it?
Dude we are always here so there's no need for lonliness.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey dave! can't say that exams are something that i have to do but if theres anything that you wanted to do online, im there!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Dave77ven! :)

·
Chandigarh, India
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey dave! can't say that exams are something that i have to do but if theres anything that you wanted to do online, im there!
Thanks for ur support man.. You know what, people here just willing to support is also of great help.. I feel relieved here..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts