Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mr. Puzzles
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I go into me and my seemingly directionless mess, I first wanted to say hi to everyone and I wish you all the best at wherever you are in your struggle with anxiety and whatever else under the sun that you're going through! I really mean that because I know how paralyzing it is and can be.
So, hi everyone!
To be honest, I wasn't sure what forum to join because there are soo many sites out there with great information (like curezone), but I have trouble with getting easily overwhelmed with all the information and I oftentimes have to get up and walk away and "wander aimlessly" until I get a clear thought with some certainty. I've been reading up on countless articles, posts, etc. for several years now, and it's easy to get lost in all the information. I also don't think as clearly as I used to.
But yeah, I wanted to join here because over the past few years, I have gotten very valuable and insightful information from here and I felt as though I could be understood here. I also felt as though those with anxiety issues of all types have a common understanding that others do not.
And, idk, should I post anything here, or put up a new thread in a different section?
Well, for now I'll just say hi until I can gather my thoughts.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Wanderer77! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts