Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm Super Noodle and have joined the forum to make new friends and get advice, because I don't seem able to do it in the real world. Maybe I'll have more luck in the virtual world for now?

I never used to feel anxious in social situations but it seems to have crept up on me in the last two years or so, without me realising until recently. I don't like it and people don't get it, so I'm going to do my best to change.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Super Noodle

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm Super Noodle and have joined the forum to make new friends and get advice, because I don't seem able to do it in the real world. Maybe I'll have more luck in the virtual world for now?

I never used to feel anxious in social situations but it seems to have crept up on me in the last two years or so, without me realising until recently. I don't like it and people don't get it, so I'm going to do my best to change.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Super Noodle[/QUOT

Hi super noodle!

I didnt start having bad anxiety till i was about 16. But always suffered with OCD.

Anyhow welcome!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, SuperNoodle! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

ThunderChild said:
I like your username XD
Thanks ThunderChild! It's actually my nickname from my family. They used to call me Noodle because, according to them, I was 'as strong as a limp, wet noodle' (charming I know! Haha). So I started working out to get stronger, but they then just called me Super Noodle instead :lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts