Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is James Heres my story I have SA and G.A.D. im 20 right now and have been living a pretty miserable life. In highschool I was sent to an alternative school for absenteeism then i started seeing a psychiatrist, at first i was too anxious to even attend the alternative school so i had homebound schooling then that didnt work out very well so school was brought back into the picture and i had a breakdown and wouldnt go so I was sent to an impatient program for a week and a half, which pertained more to drugs and addiction so i didnt learn much from that, I did eventually start going to that school where i hated my life. For 3 years i put up with that school which again didnt pertain to helping me and my problems. Finally my senoir year I dropped out, daily i was having terrible stomach problems and intense anxiety and couldnt handle it. Now Ive been living a pretty easy lifestyle which is not helping me move on and accomplish the things I need to and want to achieve. Id like to talk with and communicate with people with similar issues and see what they do to work around it and through it. :)

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, JMW9! :)

I like your avatar! :lol

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey James, welcome to :sas

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.