Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Want To Believe!
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i just found this site last night and i am still trying to figure it all out. Anyway, i am 36 yrs. old and have been dealing with this SA for the past 10 yrs. It really hit me when i returned to college at the age of 26. The worst part of my anxiety is the symptoms, of course, that is the worse of it for all of us but for me my blood pressure rises, face gets red, and my neck get red and blotchy. It is real embarassing for me and the symptoms really put me on hold. When i was about 28 i finally started trying some meds which really did not help any. At one point on the meds i became lost and had suicidal thoughts. So, that is the skinny of it, just trying to survive at this point. And, my job requires me to be in front of people and that is causes me a lot of stress right now. Wish the symptoms would vanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Bill, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome to the site, Firecracker73! :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
:wel to :sas

I didnt know there was a name for what I have been feeling basically my entire life until about six years ago. And I am 40. Hope you can garner something from SAS; its become a part of my life and I hope that you can get something from it to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts