Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I signed up on here because I've suffered from social anxiety for a long time, but have never seriously faced it until now. I'm taking steps to overcome it, like getting out more with people, receiving therapy, and making personal changes in my life (like working out and writing).
This is all helping, but what I really want is to talk to people who live with something like this. I also want to offer my support and friendship to those of you on here. I think we're all better at facing our problems when others are at our side.

·
Registered
179 Posts
hi templar welcome to the forum.. im here to make new friends too... feel free to pm me and if you want we can exchange emails if you want to talk more :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey I am also new to the site. Feel free to PM me if you'd like I am eager to talk and meet new people.

Rylee

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi! Welcome to SAS!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey templar19 welcome. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great to have you aboard, Templar19! I'm new myself and I can already tell this is a great place to be.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've started therapy, medication a year ago and still need to make some strides. I'm beginning to think its a life journey, and not a single day of healing... should of known things aren't that easy, doh :D I hope a shared experience will help out all of us.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Templar19! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts