Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, so I have been diagnosed with Social Anxiety. I have just started taking antidepressants for it, but I have a strong feeling that I have 2 other disorders.

I believe that I suffer from clinical depression, and binge eating disorder. Right now my life feels like a total mess, and I really want to get better. So I wanted to ask, would it be wise to go see a therapist or psychologist or a psychiatrist and be diagnosed with these disorders to work out the most effective treatment overall? Or do I go see my GP? What do I do?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.