Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to be able to edit videos and make scratch animations. But the problem is, the "preview monitor" of my windows media player, just stopped working. All i can get out of windows movie maker now, is audio, or a directly, recorded , unedited video.

Everytime a move a video, or image ( no matter what the format ) to the storyboard, it does not show on the monitor. Yet if i add audio to the storyboard, it works fine.

N.B. it used to work before. This problem occured sometime last year, and I have yet to solve it since.

any ideas

·
Registered
794 Posts
Try Windows Movie Maker, it's pretty much for basic stuff and it's easy to use, plus I think all computers come with it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I use VLC player and Virtual Dub. VLC player has a problem playing webcam recordings though, don't know if they fixed it in the latest release.

·
Banned
642 Posts
Windows movie maker is crap and unstable. Virtual dub is ok. Why not try a more enhaced video editor like Pinnacle studio 12 or Adobe Premier. Check out some of the stuff people have done with adobe on you tube.

its kinda cool

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I already (finally ) found an animation software (i.e. pencil v0.4.4b) I find thus far it suits my needs, and my current level. Now I am just looking for a way to get its projects into "video" format. You know, a format that can be played in a media player, and uploaded to youtube.

·
Banned
642 Posts
I am really not that good with video formating perhaps try videohelp.com

They have **** loads of information.

Also post a link of your work once you figure it out. I would love to see it

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Figured it out.

Ok, well i'm not sure how to just put the youtube video here, but anyway, you can just click the link

1 - 8 of 8 Posts