Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the apparente double post but i was referring to windows MOVIE maker. That is the program that is giving trouble

i want to be able to edit videos and make scratch animations. But the problem is, the "preview monitor" of my windows media player, just stopped working. All i can get out of windows movie maker now, is audio, or a directly, recorded , unedited video.

Everytime a move a video, or image ( no matter what the format ) to the storyboard, it does not show on the monitor. Yet if i add audio to the storyboard, it works fine.

N.B. it used to work before. This problem occured sometime last year, and I have yet to solve it since.

any ideas ...

p.s. how do i delete a thread ? The previous thread is titled wrong and i need to get rid of it.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I use Sony Vegas Pro 8.0, but that's a very professional program and very expensive, so I suggest the "normal" version that Sony Vegas produces which is Sony Vegas Movie Studio.

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
I've used Camtasia in Windows and something by Pinnacle that came with my TV -> USB adapter, but that was over a year ago.

iMovie on a Mac works pretty good, as does Final Cut Pro.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts